- Site publisher: Ubudu SAS
- Social capital: € 58,780
- Registration: RCS Paris, number 533881843
- EU VAT number: FR68533881843
- Postal address: Tour Gamma A, 193 rue de Bercy, 75012 Paris
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publication director: François Kruta
- Hosting company : OVH
- Address: 2 rue Kellermann, BP 80157, 59053 Roubaix Cedex1 1, France
- Phone : +33 (0)8 203 203 63
- E-mail : email@example.com
We would like to point out to you that we comply, in the collection and management of your personal data, to the current version of the French law N° 78-17 dated 6th January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties, and are registered with the French Data authorities (CNIL) under the number 1777913.
The entity responsible for collecting your personal data is the company UBUDU, registered under the Registry of Trade and Companies of Paris, France, under the number 533881843, whose head office is located at 20 rue du Mont Cenis, 75018 Paris, France (hereinafter referred to as “we”).
Your data is collected to meet one or several of the following requirements:
- To manage access to the services provided by the Website and their use,
- To carry out operations that relate to the management of your contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, fidelity programs, and follow-up of the relationship,
- To constitute a file of registered members, as well as users, customers and prospects,
- To send newsletters and occasionally promotional advertisements. If you would not wish to receive these, we offer you the option to check a box expressing your refusal when data is being collected.
- To build aggregated statistics which do not track back to your identify
- To organize promotional games, sweepstakes or any operation except gambling and online gambling, subject to the approval of the Regulatory Authority of Online Games,
- To manage customer’s opinions on products, services and contents,
- To manage unpaid invoices and possible disputes about use of our products and services,
- To respect legal and regulatory obligations.
We will inform you, when requesting your personal data, whether certain data must be provided or is optional. We will also inform you of the consequences, in the case you don’t wish to provide this data.
Only our personnel, services in charge of control, and our subcontractors may have access to your personal data. Government agencies may also require and be recipients of your personal data, exclusively to meet legal obligations, or law representatives, ministerial officers and organizations responsible for the collection of debts. We shall not sell, transfer or lease out your personal data to third parties.
Your personal data is stored for the duration that you use the Services. It will be deleted 1 (one) year after your membership has ended, at the latest, with the exception of data required to establish proof of a right or a contract, which will be stored for the duration provided by enforceable law. Data relating to bank cards are stored no longer than the time necessary to allow fulfillment of the transaction, except in the case of a subscription, in order to facilitate payment of regular customers. In this case, bank card data is stored for the whole duration of your subscription and at least until the date at which you carry out your last transaction. Such storage is implemented by our secured payment service provider Stripe. By subscribing to the services offered on our Website, you expressly agree to this storage. Data relating to the visual cryptogram or CVV2 on the back of your bank card are not stored. In the case of payment by bank card, however, data relating to the bank card may be stored as intermediary archives for evidence purpose in the case of possible disputes regarding the transaction, for the duration provided by article L.133-24 of the French Monetary and Financial Code: 13 months from the debit date. This duration can be extended to 15 months, to take into account the possible use of delayed debit card.
In compliance with the French law N° 78-17 dated 6th January 1978 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties, you have the right to access and rectify any information concerning your personal data. You can exercise this right by contacting us at:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 20 rue du Mont Cenis 75018 Paris – France
You can also oppose the processing of your personal data, for legitimate reasons.
We take all necessary precautions, as well as appropriate technical and organizational measures, to maintain security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data, to prevent any unauthorized third party from accessing it, and to prevent it from being damaged or deformed. We use secured payment systems consistent with state of the art and applicable regulation.